Your Guide to Pool Construction in Phoenix
For over 10 years, Tribal Waters Custom Pools & Spas has been building custom pools in the Phoenix area to the delight of our customers. One of the aspects of our service that earns us the referrals of so many of our customers is that we make the pool installation process easy and transparent. We have a complete, in-house design team that will work closely with you to flesh out your ideas and render a true-to-life digital image of your custom pool. Even after the design has been rendered, you can collaborate with our designers to make any tweaks or changes you want. In the end, you will get the exact pool you have in mind. As professional pool contractors, we also handle all aspects of construction. When building a new inground pool, you must be very precise at every stage of construction. We work hard to not only design and install the pool of your dreams; but to make sure that it lasts a long time. If you want to learn about the pool construction process, check out this helpful guide or contact our friendly team to get answers to your questions.
What to Expect During Pool Construction
There is no universal timeline when it comes to building a custom pool. The timeline for construction varies widely depending on the time of year it’s built, the materials used, the type of pool, water features, landscaping, hardscaping and more. You can expect:
- Initial Consultation – This is where we meet with you, discuss your ideas, choose materials, choose pool type, decide on a budget, and decide on a timeline. At this stage, we can give you a clear idea of how long the project will take.
- Pool Design – At this stage, our design team can start rendering your pool with 3D computer imaging. This is when we’ll pinpoint the dimensions of your pool, exactly where it will be in your backyard, and its layout.
- Excavation – Next, we start digging out the cavity where your pool will be laid. This usually takes a couple of days.
- Steel Installation – Then, rebar is laid in the excavated hole to support your pool and form its ultimate shape.
- Plumbing Installation – Your pool will depend on plumbing lines in order to circulate water, operate the skimmer, and operate any jets in your spa. At this point, the necessary plumbing hookups are created.
- Laying Concrete – Concrete needs to be added as the foundation of the pool. Pressurized concrete is applied to the rebar frame—a process that usually takes about three days including drying time.
- Deck Construction – Next, our crew will get to work on your deck and any tile work that you have chosen for the pool/deck.
- Interior – Depending on what material you choose for your pool interior; our crew will then start to apply it to the concrete foundation shell.
- Filling the Pool – Now your pool is ready to fill. After it’s filled, one of our technicians will start up the filter and begin to treat the water so it’s safe and healthy to swim in. This includes adding chlorine, pH balancing, and chemical testing which can take a few days.
- Final Inspection – Finally, our team will do a thorough inspection to make sure that your pool filter, water features, lighting, heating, and plumbing systems are all working the way they should.
Your Phoenix Custom Pool and Spa Experts
Rest assured, no matter how simple or complex your custom pool ideas may be, the technicians at Tribal Waters Custom Pools & Spas can build them into reality. We also offer great pool financing terms so that anyone can get the pool of their dreams. Let us help you build something beautiful and fun today!